Term Life Insurance
This type of insurance policy allows you to have coverage for a specified time and will probably cover your temporary requirements. It could be the right choice for you if you have the following situations.
● Coverage that is guaranteed over a specified amount of time or it could be to cover some financial obligations that you might have
● It could be that at the time you are only able to afford term life insurance and you are assured that the payments will not be increased
● The employer's life insurance policy is not adequate and you feel that you would like to add extra coverage
● It is also a quick sales process and eligible customers also find it very convenient
● You have a vacation that includes a lot of traveling
● The profession that you are doing is very dangerous
|Level of Protection:||from $50.000 to $4.000.000|
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance policies are paid for the length of the persons life from the time the payments are started. The premiums that are paid are generally higher than those of term life insurance but will remain the same for the length of time of the policy.
The main advantage of this type of policy is that the policyholder can draw funds against the policy. They also accrue interest which can be used by the family if there are any emergencies. These policies can give strong guarantees and better overall protection for the family.
|Level of Protection:||from $50.000 to $2.000.000|
We all need to retire someday and planning for this requires a person to grow their money in such a way that it will be enough when you retire but while doing it in a safe way. Using a fixed deferred annuity which is specifically designed to do just that while giving a person peace of mind knowing that their funds will be secure.
To acquire one of these you can use two methods. The first is that you can pay a lump sum or you can do the payments over a period of time. Either way, you will earn interest at a rate that will not drop below the stipulated minimum rate which is given by the issuing organization. Therefore, a fixed deferred annuity plan is a safe way to ensure that you have accumulated the required funds for your retirement.
|Level of Protection:||from $50.000 to $5.000.000|